Wednesday 27 May 2015

May Favourites


I feel like May didn't even happen, anyone else? However, here is what I've been loving over the last month. I was brought Not That Kinda Girl by a friend of mine for my birthday, after finally getting round to reading it, I read it in the space of two days. Lena Dunham is one of my favourite woman and everything that comes out her mouth has me creasing with laughter, give it a read! 

I've been taking better care of my skin over the last couple of weeks and have been using Soap and Glory Daily Detox (almost) every single day. I use it at night to take my top layer of make-up and I've noticed a real difference in the condition of my skin. I've had it a good month now and there's still so much left, I'll definitely be buying this again once it's all gone. 

Next up, make-up, obviously. In my Sephora Haul I mentioned that I'd brought the Too Faced - Better Than Sex mascara. I started off just using this on nights out but got addicted and it's now a daily staple in my make-up bag. Is it better than sex? Well, that all depends on who you're bonking, but it's pretty damn good. My lashes look longer and a lot fuller when using this. I'm gonna do a full review on this for sure. Following closely behind is Benefit's POREfessional which has also become a daily staple in my routine. I never really used primer before this and it makes such a difference when I apply my foundation and on gym days, I'll just put a little of this on to stop me looking like death the shine.

Last, but definitely not least, whilst in Superdrug last week I treated myself to an Amazing Lipstick in the shade Rebel with Cause by Make Up Revolution. At £1 I wasn't expecting much, but this really is 'amazing'. I use a lip balm underneath and it glides on. I do re-apply at lunchtime at work, but I always do once I've eaten. It barely bleeds, unless you've had it on all day and it's such a beautiful colour!

What are your favourites for May?

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)