Sunday 31 May 2015

Read All About It



So, just because I haven't been blogging myself, doesn't mean I haven't still been obsessively reading other peoples. I'm still scrolling through my Bloglovin' everyday to see who's posted what and today I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you guys.

Mascara & Malteasers || I have been obsessing over Belle's blog since day one. Her love for mascara amazes me and her internet space is my first port of call if I'm looking for a new one. If her writing isn't enough to sway you to become a full time follower, then just take a look at her face. What a beauty.

Sian Marie's Beauty Blog || My favourite blog of all time and yes, I am bias. One of the first things I do when I wake up in a morning, is get myself onto Bloglovin' to see if she has posted anything. My current favourite is 20 Things I Would Tell My Younger Self - check it out, it's a giggle.

Wonder Forest - If the name isn't enough for you to instantly love this blog, then just take a look at her Instagram. Who knew you could create such beautiful pictures on a phone app?! She posts a lot of blog advice, self-help tips and I have yet to read a post that I don't love. 

See The Stars - One of my all-time favourite munchkins, Sarah is currently on a break, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't still scroll and scroll and scroll through her endless perfect posts. Reviews, fashion and life-style thrown in, this blog has it all. And again, another beautiful face that just tops off the perfection. 


What are some of your favourite blogs?

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)