Monday 18 November 2013

Okay, so I'm back.

Hi Guys,

Okay, so after about a week away from blogging, I'm back. I'm really disappointed that I failed the #BEDN challenge, but as you know, I had good reason so I'm classing it as a bloody good attempt. Last week was a SERIOUSLY busy week and in all fairness, I did sit down a few times and start a few blog posts but I had a real bad case of 'bloggers block.' Not sure if that's because I was pretty darn stressed, what with my kit deciding to get himself attacked by a dog, then not moving out of my arms for 3 days flat, then not eating, then refusing to take tablets - or whether I did genuinely have no clue what to write about.

I also spent from Thursday to last night, in Edinburgh. My plan was to schedule posts for whilst I was away, but again, things just kept getting in the way. In the end, I decided to give myself a week off and go away to Edinburgh, letting the last few months slip to the back of mind. But now, I'm back. And oh, have I got plans for you guys! I spent a lot, more than a lot, of money in Edinburgh and I FINALLY treated myself to some high end make-up! I'm not telling you what I brought today, you'll have to wait and see! But I have quite a few exciting posts coming up, including one about my weekend in Scotland. Also, I'm gonna force myself to do more reviews! I started this out as a beauty blog and lately it has become more life based, which I don't mind to much, (I love to ramble, as you can tell) but I do want to get back to what I enjoy most, make-up and more make-up! So, keep your eyes peeled!

Anyway, I think I've babbled on enough. Basically, stay tuned, because I'm back and I have plans!

- Charli, xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)