Friday 15 November 2013

#BEDN - Favourite Folk

So this morning I'm going to take the time to share a few of my favourite blogs! I was originally going to post about my favourite people at home - but they're all boring ;) so I'm going to show you some of my new addictions. 




Now I can't talk about my favourite blogs without mentioning my bestie. I've not chosen her because she's the love of my life, I do genuinely adore her blog. It's all beauty based with a couple of life posts thrown in the mix. Her way of writing is so down to Earth and she doesn't give a product a good review just because she thinks that is what people will what to hear. Go and follow her now, or bad things will happen.



Some of you may already be following this beautiful lady as she seems to be pretty well known, but I have become addicted to her blog recently so just had to give her a mention. Her blog is beauty based but she talks about budget beauty as well as high end, which I adore, because I am a pauper and cannot afford most beautiful, expensive things. She also lives in Nottingham, like me! She posts daily which is awesome as I love having something to read on the bus in a morning! Also, you will want to buy everything she posts about, just so you know. 



Now, everybody knows Louise. She was one of the first blogs I started to read, I'm also addicted to BOTH of her YouTube channels - Sprinkle of Glitter and Sprinkle of Chatter - check them out, NOW! Her blog is a bit of everything, I adore her Darcy posts (Baby Glitter) and always look forward to what she's going to post about next. After watching literally every single video she's ever posted, apart from being totally in love with her (fan girl over here) I feel like I know her. Is that weird? It's weird, isn't it? But anyway, she's one of my favourites!



Suzie is a new blog that I've been following, she also has a YouTube channel Hello October which I love because her videos are around 5 minutes long and I have the attention span of a flea. Her blog is beauty based and I adore her skin care posts (she is the one who inspired me to actually start a skincare routine). She also posts some beautiful pictures! 


So there you have it, my four favourite folk of the month. I'm thinking I might make this kind of post a monthly deal, then you guys can see who I'm stalking, right? 

What blogs are you addicted to? 

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)