Tuesday 19 November 2013

Elegant Touch - Rapid Dry for Nails

Hello my little pumpkins;

One of the first products I tried from my Glossybox this month was; Elegant Touch - Rapid Dry for Nails. I'm constantly re-doing my nails and I usually spend forever waiting for them to dry so I was really intrigued and excited after seeing this in my box.



Now, I've never used a nail drying product before, unless using a hair dryer counts? No? Didn't think so. So this was a first for me and boy, does this product do exactly what it says on the can. It really lives up to it's claims and dries my nails in 60 seconds (I timed it, like a saddo) and gives them a really shiny, glossy finish. It's a definite must have if you never have the time to sit and spend ages on your nails, but still want them to look pretty and smudgeless, if that's even a word. 

One downside is that it does make your fingers/hands look a little greasy and I have read others complain about this, but the simple thing to do would be to make sure your nails are completely dry and then softly pat your fingers dry with a towel/tissue - problem solved.

There isn't much else to say on this, other than I'll be re-purchasing it once I've used it up. It's a cheap as chips bargain, pricing at about £3 in Boots, Superdrug and even New Look - what else could we ask for in a product?!

What are your views on this product?

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)