Friday 26 September 2014

Clumber Park // Food and Drink Festival

A little bonus post for you today. I've decided I'll now be posting on a Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, with the odd extra thrown in, like this! 

Last weekend, me and the Bear drove 15 minutes to Clumber Park where they were holding a Food and Drink Festival. I've always wanted to visit one of these! It wasn't what I expected though, not as busy as I thought it would be! But maybe that's because it was a Sunday? Anyway.. We walked round for an hour and spent the whole time talking about how amazing everything smelt. I took a few little iPhone pictures, so I thought I'd let you have a peep! 



I love the cute little blackboards! I made a note of the website and will definitely be wanting these for my kitchen! I treated Bear and I to some fudge, a cupcake each, a pick & mix and a cone of chips!

All in all, even though we only stayed for an hour, it was nice to do something different and try a few different foods (samples galore it was!) and just be with my Bear! Will definitely be going next year, armed with an empty stomach and a full purse!

Have you ever been to a Food and Drink Festival?

- Charli, xo



5 comments:

  1. I really wanted to go to this, defiantly gonna go next year :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks so cute! I must remember to put it in my diary for next year, especially since Clumber Park is so close! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are! It was lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, Sian and I can all go next year and stuff our faces :) deal?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good plan to me lovely! :D xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)