Monday 26 May 2014

#POTW // Polish of the Week

Morning!

I've decided to start a new series! This won't be a weekly thing, but every now and again, I will be showing you my polish pick of the week. I'm desperately trying to grow my nails out! So I'm getting back into wearing nail polish, as it adds extra strength to your nails, rather than wearing nothing. So here's my first pick! 






This is 'Teal' by Barry M. What a boring name for an amazing colour. This is one of my all-time favourite colours, by far. It's beautiful. It's like metallic blue and green mixed into one (so Teal, then Charli?). Yes, it's teal, but it's an amazing teal. I'm currently wearing this on one of my feet (I paint my feet different colours, otherwise what's the point of having two sets of toenails?!) and I just love it. It's so bright and eye-catching and is the least boring colour, ever. 

This swatch is two coats, with no base or top coat (I don't like to waste product on these nail bars) however, when a top coat is added, it makes it so so so so so shiny! I love it.

You can get this beauty for £2.99, HERE. I love Barry M nail varnishes, they're so cheap and they last forever! Definitely my most-loved brand. 

What's your Polish of the Week?

- Charli, xo

12 comments:

  1. wow that's such a nice blue! I love these posts :)
    http://www.alexandramariek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Barry M nail polishes, it's all I ever seem to buy as they have such a good range of colours and the price is amazing! I haven't tried this colour yet but I definitely will be purchasing it now :-)
    www.hannahcoroner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a beautiful colour. The pictures don't do it justice!

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty colour! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that's a pretty one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a good idea for a series! Great pick for this week :)
    xx

    Shannon Rebecca | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice shade. I love barry m too, I always go for the lighter shades though I think dark looks awful on my stubby nails haa. xx

    www.clairelouiseamelia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)