Wednesday 28 May 2014

A Lush Review // May Day

Ooo, it's been so long since my last Lush review! This is due to the fact that I ran out and put myself on a spending ban so wasn't able to treat myself :( however, because I have an awesome boyfriend and he knows how sad having an empty Lush box makes me, he treated me :) This is the first of my purchases. 



 
(I tried so hard to get it to stand still by itself, but it wasn't having it!) 

For a start, I brought this bomb, regardless of look or smell, for the cause. The proceeds from each bomb (minus the VAT) go to various different anti-badger cull projects around the UK. So, though I brought it for the cause, it just so happens that it LOOKS adorable and SMELLS incredible.

Firstly, it's a badger. Who doesn't think badgers are cute-looking (they're not really that cute in real life, trust me) but it's a pretty little bomb anyway. One down side to this design is that the black dusting stuck to my bath, which resulted in a good scrubbing afterwards.

As it's just a white bath bomb, it's actually a bit boring. Although it makes your skin feel AMAZING. Another thing that surprised me (because I don't usually like it) is the scent. It smells like liquorice and aniseed mixed with sherbet lemon. I have to say, it's one of the nicest smelling bombs I've used in a long while and I really should of brought more of these seeing as it's only out until the end of May :( sad times. 

So, even though the bomb is slightly boring, with no bubbles and no water colour change, it is for a brilliant cause and it smells like aniseed heaven. And at £2.95, yes that cheap, for a big bomb, I'm not going to ask for anything more than what it gives. I really recommend this bomb, even if just for the cause. 

May Day | £2.95

Have you used this bomb? What did you think?

- Charli, xo

10 comments:

  1. Looks very cute!

    MAKEUP GIVEAWAY on my blog
    http://ladynoree.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice this one last time I went in Lush! I'll definitely look out for it now :) amazing cause too
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for a great cause :) I brought this one online so not sure if it would of been in the shop!
      X

      Delete
  3. I love Lush products! they are all so good :) thanks so much for sharing this awesome review!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! Not that I will get chance now to buy one :(!!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame because it was such a nice little bomb!

      Delete
  5. Oh this looks and sounds lovely! Unfortunately I'm not going to get chance to pick one up now :( boo! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will come back next year! Such a cute little bomb!

      Delete
  6. Oh thank you :) that's really nice of you! I love your blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)