Monday 24 March 2014

A Lush Review - Inhale/Exhale

Morning lovies;

The second product I used from my little Lush haul was Inhale Exhale. Again, I stole this picture from the Lush site as my camera is still away with the fairies somewhere, however - father has given me his old one.. I just need some batteries. Anyway;


This bomb is from Lush's 2014 Mother's Day range. It stands out because it's two coloured, the red side being the inhale and the blue, obviously being exhale. 

What do Lush say?

This is a bath bomb of two halves: created with the two halves of our Breath of God fragrance, Inhale and Exhale. Each half will fizz at different speeds. The Inhale half fizzes quickly, allowing you to breathe in the neroli and rose oils, breathe in and relax. You can then lie back and enjoy the grounding effect of Exhale, which fizzes more slowly to allow the opportunity for a long-lasting, indulgent bath.

As ya know, I'm rubbish at describing scents but this smells very manly. A featured ingredient is grapefruit oil, now, I can't tell you if the bomb smells like this as I don't think I've ever smelt a grapefruit - what a letdown I am. Moving on; I don't rate this bomb to be honest guys. For a start, I was surprised (to the point of shouting at the bomb itself) at how small it is. At £3.25 I expected this to be the same size as bombs such as Twilight and Fizzbanger, which are pretty big. DON'T BE FOOLED. I'd say this bomb is less than half the size, it's tiny. What a rubbish load of smush. Also, I do not think the blue side of the bomb lasted longer than the other, however, I didn't pay that much attention. Bad girl.  

Overall, (what a short, rubbish review this was!) I don't rate this bomb and won't be repurchasing! I think there are bigger bombs, at the same price, that give you a lot more for your money!

Have you used this bomb?
What did you think?

- Charli, xo 

3 comments:

  1. Such a shame this was a disappointment! Still there's so many lovely ones to choose from :) Twilight is definitely a favourite of mine! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love Twilight, I tend to use it when I'm worrying or stressed about stuff! It seems to relax me :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you hun :) I'll be sure to have a look! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)