Tuesday 14 January 2014

Sanctuary Spa - Resureface & Refine Ultra Polish

Good morning, my little spring onions;

Today I want to review something that I received in my December Glossybox, that hasn't left my shower room since I opened it. 

Sanctuary Spa Resurface & Refine Ulta Polish


Sanctuary Spa say;

'Many women suffer from micro-bumps or a 'chicken-skin' texture - especially on the backs of the arms and the thighs. This Resurface & Refine Ultra Polish uses particals up to 5 times smaller than a normal scrub, this is what makes it so effective at exfoliating and leaving the skin feeling smoother and with a radiant glow.'

Yes! Chicken skin! I literally thought I was the only person in the world that had this. I was like, what are these annoying little lumps on the backs of my arms? Who gets spotty arms?! And I also have them on my thighs. They're not noticable to the eye, but I can certainly feel them when I'm giving my arms and legs a little caress, as you do. Apparently 89% of women saw a reduction in their micro-bumps and I'm definitely joining the hype!

It's like... An invisible scrub. You know those scrubs with the big, black balls (excuse me?!)? Well this is practically invisible. And it works, like a dream. I used it on the back of my arms, got out the shower and they were literally gone. Of course, a few days later they were back but I did notice they didn't feel as bad as before. When payday comes around, I'll be popping out to buy the proper size as this is just a sample. 

I'd heard of Sanctuary, but, dare I say it, I thought it was one of those brands you give people at Christmas when either you don't know what to get them, or you don't like them enough to get them something awesome. But my mind has been changed, I'm hoping Glossybox or Birchbox send me some different samples of the brand so I can give them a go! Lesson learnt, never judge a book by it's cover. 

Sanctuary Spa Resurface & Refine Ultra Polish - £12 at Boots

Have you tried any products by this brand?

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)