Wednesday 4 December 2013

Birchbox Delivery #1

Hii guys;

So I joined Birchbox! Recently Glossybox has really, I've felt, been a let down. I get way too excited about the pink box being delivered and then when I open it, I seem to keep being really disappointed, sad face :( so in a moment of weakness last week, after being sent an email offering three free products if I signed up... I crumbled. And boy, am I glad I did.


(Kasper snoozing in the background)

Look at all these amazing goodies!

Weleda Citrus Creamy Body Wash | £7.95

I've never heard of this brand but it smells lovely! Definitely something to use in a morning to wake yourself up a bit. It also says there are no artificial foaming agents used, I guess that's a good thing, right?

Laura Mercier Body Body | £26

OHMYGOD. I finally have something from Laura Mercier.. Been dying to get my hands on something from this brand for such a long time! This smells beautiful and I cannot wait to trial it. It's also quite a nice size so looks as though it might last me a while, which is always a good thing!

Beauty Protector - Protect and Detangle | £15

£15 is a bit excessive for a detangling spray, so this product better work! I'm going to let you into a little secret.. I do not brush my hair. The only time my 'orrible locks get a brush, is straight out of the shower and it's always a rate mission, so this seems like a sign to brush my hair more.

ModelCo. Party Proof Lipstick | £15.50 (for a set of 3)

Hmm. I don't really like this shade. Boo hoo :( being a lip junkie I'm really disappointed that I don't like the shade! Although.. I haven't actually tried it yet. It's a dark nude and just looks really... grown up. Maybe this will go to my mum.

English Laundry - Signature for Her Eau de Parfum | From £16

Oh darling, this smells awesome. From £16?! That's well cheap! I've never heard of this brand before, I love it when beauty boxes send you brands you've never heard of.. Although it usually makes me wanna go out and buy the full size of everything! I really like this!

Pukka Herbs - Selection of Teas | £2.29

Don't like tea. Soz. Going to my friend. - Although, I LOVE that they include little things like this!

THE FREEBIES

Aromatherapy Associates Revive Body Gel

This smells delish, (talking a lot about smells today, weirdo). This is definately something to use to wake yourself up in a morning. It even says on the back, USE IN THE MORNING. Or something like that. Shame all I do is roll out of bed in a morning.

LAQA&CO 

This is a mini lip crayon and I LOVE it :) it's a pale pink, which is very me & I'm a lip product hoarder so can't wait to trial this!

theBALM Blusher

Even though I don't own anything by theBALM - it's one of my favourite brands. Yeah, that's weird, how can I say that? COS IT'S PRETTY AND I DON'T NEED A REASON. I'm craving one of their eyeshadows palettes for the pure reason it has naked ladies on it.. What else do you need in an eyeshadow palette?

So guys, that was a not so quick summary of what I recieved this month. I also got a sharpener as a 'goodie' which is cool as I've recently lost mine! I WILL  be reviewing each of these, I know I always say that and then I never do, but I will, I promise.

That's all folks! 

- Charli, xo

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)