Tuesday 26 November 2013

Christmas Gifts - Under £10

I've already given you an idea of what I want for Christmas, a shortened down version of my literal never-ending list. So, today I thought I would take the time to give you some gift ideas for your loved ones. Now, I love Christmas shopping. I love spending time to pick out little gifts for each of my friends, who are all COMPLETELY different and taking the time to sit and wrap them all up, not-so beautifully. But, every year, I really struggle to find gifts! I always feel like I'm repeating myself! So today I've had a little hunt for you. These four gifts are under £10 for those of you who aren't wanting to spend a lot, or even just want Secret Santa ideas. God, I ramble so much, here we go;

These ideas are for the ladies, I'll be doing a separate gift guide for guys so keep your eyes peeled for that!



OPI Nail Varnish - Me being the nail varnish addict that I am, OPI had to be on this list. At this time of year, there are so many brands releasing cheaper gift sets and they're the perfect cheap present for someone who loves having pretty nails, which is pretty much every girl I know! I love this OPI colour and it's on Amazon for £8.99

Simple Skin Minis - This is the perfect kind of gift for someone just getting into skincare (like me, hinthint) and at £4.50 it is an actual bargain. Simple is a really good brand in my opinion, especially for lovelies who suffer with sensitive skin but still want to be able to use skincare products. 

Fearne Kiss and Tell Lip Crayons - Lip crayons seem to have taken over the world recently and most cost around £5 for just one, so Christmas is the perfect time to pick up a bargain. This set is £10 at Boots and you get a set of 4. I've never tried any of the Fearne products, but these colours look lovely!

Yankee Candle - I just had to stick a Yankee in here. As you know I have a current obsession with candles, but even though I'm bias, they really are a nice, different Christmas gift. Rather than going into the shops, have a look on eBay because they're aaaalways cheaper! eBay - £14.99

So there are just a few ideas. I know there is only 4, not a massive help, but hopefully it will inspire you to find your own 'under £10' pretties! 

What do you want for Christmas?

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)