Thursday 22 August 2013

the first review.


Like I said in my last post, I've joined the Glossybox train and I received my first box in the post yesterday. The boyfriend didn't appreciate it when I came in carrying a little pink box, squealing like a small child, (he just doesn't get it).

I've decided that instead of posting everything I received and then reviewing each one separately (ain't nobody got time for that), I'm gonna skip the first part and jump straight into the reviews.

So, the first product I tried out was the Emite Eyelash Curlers. I was WELL excited to get these as my MAC ones have just about had enough and are about to give up on life. And, they're like, £20 in the shops! Brilliant.



Aren't they pretty!

Emite say;

Developed with professional makeup artists for their requirements, the Professional Eye Lash Curler has a special curved design to suit all eye shapes, without touching your make-up base. Insert lashes close to the lash line and press to curl. Use before applying mascara.

Price:Approximately £20
 
 
 
Before and after picture; serious spaz eye in the top one. Not an attractive look, I must admit.


I say;
 
Okay, so I don't think there is anything particularly 'special' about these. Yeah, they're awfully pretty but they're just eyelash curlers. They do work, but my eyelashes never stay curled for longer than about 8 minutes, although they do seem to stay curled for a tiny bit longer after using these bad boys. I will be continuing to use these, but if I saw them in the shop I'd probably bypass them for the pure fact that I'm a cheap ass.
 
- Charli, xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)