Wednesday 28 August 2013

juicy couture.

So my second review is on something I have completely fallen in love with. 
In my first Glossybox, I was sent a perfume sample of Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy Noir.

(Bit of a rubbish picture, but I'm sure you'll live)

Juicy Couture Say;

Viva La Juicy Noir is for the woman who is daring and leaves a lasting impression. She's the life of the party - not afraid to show off and get noticed. Viva La Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood. Dab on your wrists, behind your ears and anywhere else you want to be kissed.

Price: £63 for 100ml - Debenhams

I say;

Well, I am nothing like the 'woman' this perfume is supposed to be for. Quite the opposite infact, although I can think of a few people who the description suits perfectly. Anyway, I'm not normally a perfume person, I'm pure lazy and will happily go out smelling like a shoe (I should of been born a boy), but I have literally fallen in love with this. So much so, that the boyfriend is now sticking this in my Christmas stocking (which is always growing in size thanks to my greediness). It has a definite berry smell, not sure what 'gourmand accents' are or what 'sandalwood' smells like, but I'm sure they're lovely and a posh person would probably be able to pick up those scents. But, in a nutshell, it smells banging and I want it.

:) 

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)