Tuesday 29 November 2016

Rose Gold - Makeup Revolution




Oh my God, can we just? Who doesn't love rose gold? The packaging on these beauties, melts my inner shallowness for pretty things. Add on to the fact, that these are all dark, vampy colours and damn, I am in lipstick heaven. 


I have always been a huge fan of Makeup Revolution, ever since they ploughed their way into the UK and Superdrug in 2014. They're cheap as Hell but the products are insanely brilliant. I have far too many of their lipsticks and their eyeshadow and blusher palettes and this week I decided I needed more, obviously.

I have been lusting after these rose gold pretties for some time now after snooping around on Instagram, so when I waltzed into my local Superdrug and saw them stacked on the shelves, it was like it was meant to be. Did I mention the fact that it was 3 for 2 on ALL makeup items? I almost died. I think there are five colours altogether, but there were only four available and I chose to go for the gothic, darker shades.  Diamond Life, Red Carpet and Private Members Club literally glide onto your lips and are seriously pigmented for a £3 lipstick. I'm not going to comment on the longevity much because basically, no lipstick lasts very long on my lips. Maybe I just talk and eat too much, who knows, but all three colours are stunning and I have definitly rekindled my love for Makeup Revolution.

Have you tried these beauties? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)