Friday 6 February 2015

January Favourites


So, after showing you my January Empties I thought I'd carry on and show you my January Favourites. January was pretty boring for me, so I don't have too many favourites to share but I am loving these guys.


Insurgent is the sequel to Divergent, which is also an amazing book (and film) and I'm almost at the end of it now, I've read it pretty quick so say it's quite a thick book! I definitely recommend this series and watch the film if you haven't! Talking of films, If I Stay is something I recently watched. Okay, I watched it in February, but it's here, in January favourites. I read the book version of this a few months ago and loved it. The film made me literally, sob my heart out. Like, you know those sobs where you can't breathe? Yeah. They didn't stick to the story line very much and if I hadn't read the book I would of loved it more, but yes, I'm one of THOSE people. Books first, films second. 

Next on my list is Hands That Do Wishes by Along Came Betty. I am not a hand cream person, my hands are fine, they don't need no help! However, I got this for Christmas and because it smells like peachy heaven, I decided to try it and have now become one of those people who is constantly applying hand cream. Oh the irony. I've also been loving my Hard Day palette by Make Up Revolution, I also received this for Christmas and have been loving using it! 

Last, but by no means least, is my current go to lipstick by Laqa & Co in the shade Ring of Fire. I purchased this with my Birchbox points and it is one of the nicest lipsticks I own. Although it does bleed a little (use a lip pencil Charli, it will solve that problem) I only have to reapply once throughout the day. I think I'll do a full review on this seeing as I love it so much.

What are your January Favourites?

- Charli, xo

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Hard Day palette- it's gorgeous! Cute post, I definitely want to try that Ring of Fire lipstick! Happy Valentine's weekend xx


    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)