Sunday 5 October 2014

September Through Instagram

I really wanted to keep up with my Instagram posts that I used to do - then I realised, I barely post any photos, as I don't really have a life. But today I have enough to do a whole post ;) here ya gooo...


Boyfriend | Pout | Luna

Friends | Food Festival | Sian

Selfie | Wedding | Bear


So I went to my cousin's wedding, which was one of the most beautiful days I have experienced to date. I also ventured to a nice little house party, held by the one and only Sian, for her partner's birthday - which was a barrel of drunken laughs. I took a few selfies and I also visited a Food and Drink Festival which I will definitely be returning to next year with a purse full of pennies!

All in all, September was a quiet month for me. I am going to be doing another one of these posts next month because I have so much planned, I will definitely have lots to show you! 

What did you get up to in September? 

- Charli, xo

10 comments:

  1. Wooooo I made the cut to be part of this ;)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like you had a really great month! You're really pretty! x

    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked awesome in that wedding!


    evelinkivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww your kitten is so, so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're always a part of these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) it was a lovely month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :) it was such a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is :) she's a little devil though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your kitten xoxox


    fashionnoveluk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)