Monday 14 July 2014

The Playlist | July

My playlist at the moment is seriously unlike me - it's pretty much ALL chart music which I usually hate. However, for some reason I'm loving everything that's popular at the moment. So I thought I'd share with you what I've been listening to over July. It's really pop related!


My favourite has got to be Classic by MKTO which is seriously catchy and has me prancing round the kitchen whilst I'm cleaning. I'm really surprised by my love for It's My Birthday by will.i.am because I literally despise him - but this song is so hard not to like! Everyone is loving Ella Henderson at the moment and I'm no different, she's way too pretty for her own good, however. And I've always been a huge fan of the ginger cutie that is Ed Sheeran, perfect boyfriend material right there.

What are you listening to at the moment? 
Let me know in the comments!

- Charli, xo

10 comments:

  1. i love classic too! this is such a good summer playlist. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/hawaiian-tropic.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the first person I've met yet that has said they like that song! It's so good!

      Delete
  2. You've got some brilliant songs on there! I've got a little bit of obsession with Problem right now and I've got Ed Sheeran's album on repeat!

    I love your blog - I'm now following on bloglovin!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow :) and I'm a huge fan of Ed Sheeran! Can't decide whether I like his new album though

      Delete
  3. I usually hate chart music too but you've got some goodies in this especially John Legend.

    Raise The Waves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the John Legend one, it's such a relaxing song :) x

    www.crazylins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It makes me wanna cry a little bit though, aha!

      Delete
  5. I love, love, love Ed Sheeran! Can't stop listening to the new album. I also really like the Ariana Grande song and Ghost by Ella Henderson! xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love him too! But I still can't decide what I think about his latest album!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)