With all this beautiful weather we've been having, I've been getting excited about my holiday (which isn't until August, but hey ho!) and I should warn you now, that I am a massive swimwear addict. So I thought I'd take today to show you some of my recent discoveries.
1) Red Shirred Bandeau Bikini Set (sold separately) - River Island
Top - £15.00
Bottoms - £10.00
2) Green Tropical Print Cut Out Bikini (sold separately) - New Look
Top - £14.99
Bottoms - £11.99
3) Navy Trim Frill Bikini (sold separately) - New Look
Top - £12.99
Bottoms - £7.99
4) Coral and Cream Spot Bikini - Topshop - £34.00
5) Kelly Brook White Floral Print Bikini (sold separately) - New Look
Top - £16.99
Bottoms - £10.99
6) Red Watermelon Print Cut Out Swimsuit - River Island - £25.00
My two favourites are the Red Shirred Bandeau set which I'm probably going to purchase for my holiday and the Green Tropical Print set - which would never suit me in a million years but I'm still seriously lusting after it so might purchase it anyway.
Which one is your favourite?
- Charli, xo