Sunday 6 April 2014

The Spring Tag


My lovely friend Megan over at Seek My Scribbles nominated me to do the Spring Tag, which I thought was lovely of her and seeing as I'm going with the Spring theme at the moment, I thought it was a perfect idea! Plus it's Sunday, which means, life post day! Here we go;





What's your favourite nail colours for Spring?
I've jumped on the pastel band waggon. I love pastel colours and I am especially loving mint green at the moment. One that I am particularly in love with at the moment is Do Not Disturb from the Rimmel Rita Ora range, it's beautiful!

Best drink for Spring?
I have recently re-kindled my love for Sunny D, so I'm going to give this as my best Spring drink. If we're talking alcoholic wise, I'd say fruit daiquiris! Strawberry preferably. 

What goes on your lips in Spring?
Usually it's pale pinks or nudes. I've given up on the nudes and decided they don't suit me, so mostly pale pinks. However, I have been wearing a lot of red lately! It's not very Springish though, is it?!

What's your favourite thing about Spring?
No more coats! I am not a coat person and didn't even purchase one this winter, I stole one off my sister. I just don't like them, so I love it in Spring when it begins to get a bit warmer and my leather jacket/denim jacket can come out of the wardrobe and be worn again! I also love the colours that come with Spring. Blossoms and pretty flowers and green grass! Fresh green grass!

Best perfume for Spring?
I'm currently wearing Juicy Couture - Noir, which is my fragrance at the moment. I also like English Laundry - Signature which I think is a very free fragrance! 

What TV series are you watching most at the moment?
Again, you're probably sick of hearing me say it, but Desperate Housewives. I'm half-way through series 5 now and even though I've seen them all, they still leave me an emotional wreck! I'm also loving Mad Fat Diary and Gogglebox at the moment. Both are hilarious programmes and Mad Fat Diary is just brilliant in general.

Do you wear a different coloured eyeshadow in Spring?
Not usually! I'm a smokey eye girl through and through but recently I've been experimenting with the lighter colours in my Nude'tude palette, so I'd say for this Spring, yes I'm being a little different!

Do you change your hair for the changing season?
Nope, not normally. I don't change my hair in general to be honest. I have just started having it trimmed regularly which has put it in excellent condition and I have also dyed it darker but I wouldn't say I changed it just for the season! 

What kind of music do you listen to in Spring?
For me, Spring is a time of events such as Hit The Deck and Slam Dunk - mini music festivals I like to call them! And also getting ready for Download! So I listen to whoever is playing at these. Bands that I'm looking forward to this year include The Summer Set, We Are The In Crowd, Red Jumpsuit, All American Rejects and Motion City Soundtrack.

What kind of fashion items/accessories do you opt for in Spring?
Again I'm loving the pastel colours, which unfortunately I don't think suit me, but I wear them anyway! I'm also still loving Winter's check and tartan obsession so I think I'm going to bring that into the Spring with me. I'm actually yet to update my wardrobe ready for Spring as I'm penniless! 

So there you go, a short and sweet tag that I enjoyed doing :) 


I tag; 

Alex for Cats and Vodka
Hannah from hbbeauty
Nessa from Cats and Bats
Jo from Jo Blogs

If you want to take part in the tag then feel free and make sure you let me know in the comments so I can have a look at your answers! 
- Charli, xo

4 comments:

  1. lovely answers, can't wait to do this :)

    alex // Cats and Vodka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd already commented on this post, but apparently not haha! Thank you for doing the tag and for linking me back! I love your answers and definitely have to agree about the no coat in Spring thing. I didn't buy a coat last winter either! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just not a coat girl! I live in my little leather jacket that has seen me through 2 winters now!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)