Wednesday 16 April 2014

The Empty Palette




If you read my Meadowhall Haul post then you'll know I treated myself to an empty MAC Pro Palette for my birthday. I thought about buying a ready-made one but then decided I wanted to fill it with my own choices. I've never used MAC eye shadow but they have such good reviews I thought I'd take the plunge anyway. I wanted to use this post to reach out to you guys for some ideas. Since this is my first empty palette purchase, I want to fill it with neutral/smokey colours, colours that I would use everyday. Since buying this palette I have purchased Satin Taupe, a beautiful mushroom frost finish, which I have been after for so long and Copperplate which in my opinion is the same colour, just a matt version. I'll be giving you guys an update each time I have 3 new shades to let you know how I'm getting on. Please feel free to comment below with neutral shades that you think I'd like or with links to palettes you like, either way I need your help! 

- Charli, xo

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful palette! I recommend Vapor & Crystal Avalanche which are both light neutral colours with peachy undertones! I love your blog :)
    www.katherinerosie.blogspot.co.uk
    It would mean so much if you could follow me via google friend connect!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've given you a follow, I love your date post :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi hun, I've done a few Liebster Awards now so I don't think I'll do another one! But thank you, and I'll check your blog out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun filling it up!
    I personally love Naked Lunch :) and Satin Taupe was a great choice, you'll get a lot of use out of that shade!

    I have a lot of redness in my cheeks naturally so I'm a little surprised to see how this product (which, if I'm honest, I saw once and wrote of straight away) has made such a difference. I'm thinking I may have to pick it up now!

    Shannon Rebecca | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a couple more shades that I think I'm going to add!
      Love your blog :)

      Delete
  4. I can't be any help I'm afraid as I don't own any Mac eyeshadows (I know shocker!) but I can't wait to see what shades you end up choosing. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one more to buy before the next update! Choices choices!

      Delete
  5. Ooh, you're going to have so much fun filling this! I really recommend Naked Lunch and Patina. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few people have suggested Naked Lunch! I'm already loving browsing through MAC online! (dangerous)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)