Friday 21 February 2014

Glossybox - February

Morning my little sunflowers;
 
This week has definitely been a lot more beauty based than my recent posts! I think my blog became a little bit of a lifestyle space for a while there! Nevermind, eh :) Anyway. This months Glossybox is of course, Valentine themed and actually, it's the first box in a long time, that I've loved! Well done Glossy, I won't be unsubscribing this month, which I thought I would be! Here's what I got;
 

 

 
Nougat London - Sparkling Body Shimmer | £14.50 for 250ml
Add radiance to your skincare regime with Sparkling Body Shimmer. This body lotion with mallow extract, vitamin E and wheatgerm enriched oil will leave your skin luxuriously perfumed with a hint of sparkle.
 
Okay so when I saw this, I instantly thought 'Edward Cullen', anyone else think that?! No? Just me then. I think this is going to be the one product that I won't be using. I feel like I'm 12 again, when you had those glitter moisturisers and you thought you were awesome and now you look back and thing, I just looked like a shiny twat. So, no thank you!
 
Eldora - Eyelashes | £3.90 (from)
Every cosmetic connoisseur will adore these simple and beautiful, high quality lashes by Eldora. Their extensive range means there's a style to suit everyone.
 
YES! I love Eldora lashes, but unfortunately I've never had the opportunity to try them. These look a bit too big for my eyes so I may have to cut them down a bit, but I cannot wait to try these bad boys out!
 
Ciate London - Paint Pot | £9.00
Do you want stunningly sophisticated looking nails? Look no further than a Ciate Paint Pot. These lovingly chosen and high performance formula's provide you with an effortless nail colour.
 
There's is nothing to say, except yes.
 
Giovanni Eco Chic Cosmetics - Chic Ultra-Sleek Range | £7.99 for full size
Giovanni Eco Chic Cosmetics is the #1 selling natural hair care brand in the US. Contains natural ingredients including Moroccan argan oils, avocado and papaya to treat and nourish your hair and scalp.
 
Hmm. I like the look of this, but I suffer with oily hair so I'm not sure how my hair will react to this?!
 
Maybelline New York - Big Eyes Mascara | £8.99
Double the drama with Maybelline's first eye-opening double mascara brush. Built with specific upper and lower lash brushes, Big Eyes Mascara produces an all-around eye-opening effect.
 
Again, yes! This could not have come at a better time. My mascara has just dried up and I only like to use my 'They're Real!' for best. So I cannot wait to try this out! I don't usually put mascara on my bottom lashes, is that normal?! So this should be interesting!
 
And something you can't see in the picture, because I ate it as soon as I opened the box, is a Lindt Lindor Treat Bar which tasted like heaven itself and I thought, I am not waiting until I can get to a good camera, I am eating this bastard now.
 
With 3 full sized products AND a lifestyle extra, I'm thinking this is one of Glossy's best boxes yet! I really can't wait to use the products and give them a review, that I say I will post but never do :)
 
What did you guys think?! Did you get something different?
 
- Charli, xo
 

1 comment:

  1. I cancelled my glossybox ages ago as I found I was stock piling most of it instead of actually being excited to use the products :-( But this has made me jealous!!!! What a good one, I definitely would not have cancelled after this!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)