Saturday 1 February 2014

Currently // 01

Morning cookies;



This is going to be a regular blog feature because I thought it would be nice to give you mini life updates every now and again!


------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading // Matched by Ally Condie - it's taking me ages to read this because I feel like it's written for really young teenagers and I like a book that you have to think about. However, the story-line is different. It reminds me of Hunger Games, where society is completely different to how it is now and every decision is pretty much made for you. I'm looking forward to seeing how this ends.

Listening to // The Summer Set - This is one of my favourite bands and I have played and played and played their 'Legendary' album. I saw these when they supported Mayday Parade last year and since then I've been hooked. I'm seeing this at the Hit The Deck festival at Rock City in April which I'm too excited about!

Thinking about // Should I jump onto the 3rd year of the Animal Biology degree or finish this year and get a full time job? This is literally all I think about the moment. I have a huge decision to make in the next couple of months, which is going to affect the rest of my life. I'm tired of education, I want to get out there and get myself a job and some experience, but at the same time a full Honours degree could eventually get me an even better job. Arghhhhh! Life is tough. 

Loving // Nandos - I'm not sure what my current obsession with Nandos is at the moment but I went so much throughout January. Which is funny because 1) I'm not a massive chicken fan and 2) I don't like spicy food. Hmm. 

Watching // Desperate Housewives - I sat and downloaded every season of Desperate Housewives on Sky the other week and have sat and watched about 3 episodes a night. Safe to say, Bear is sick of it. I'm just at the end of Season 3 (I think?) and I'm not joking, I cry at every episode. It turns me into an emotion wreck. Anyone else get this? No? Just me then.

Looking forward to // London - This month, eeeeepppppp, I'm going to London with Bear over Valentines weekend :) Our plans are a bit of shopping, Harry Potter Studio Tour and London Zoo. I'm way too excited. I've only been to London once and I adored it. It's such a big place that you can spend days getting lost in it but never being bored! 


What are your currents? :)

- Charli, xo

3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe it February already, hope you have a wonderful month!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, you missed out loving me ;)

    Sian
    xo

    http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)