Wednesday 8 January 2014

A Lush Review - Pheonix Rising

Ello poppets;

For Christmas every year, the bear gets me a hoooooge Lush box and I'm always the most excited about it. This year was no different, please don't ask me which particular box I got because I cannot for the life of me remember what it's called; soz. Anyway, the first bomb I used was Pheonix Rising.

(I didn't take this picture!)


So I've never tried this bomb before and I'm quite impressed. Firstly, I love the look of this. It looks so pretty and I can't even think of any good adjectives cause, well I'm pantz. Anyway, as you can probably guess, it turns your bath a beautiful purple with a few mint coloured swirls towards the end which was a nice surprise :) 

It does smell pretty wonderful also, it smells very strongly of cinnamon which I usually don't like, but with a mix of fresh apple, I did actually enjoy the scent. I didn't feel like it moisturized my skin, but that's okay because those kinds of bath bombs make me feel all slimey and MERRR in the bath. This is definitely a bath bomb for those winter nights, in a steaming hot bath, just closing your eyes and thinking about One Direction, I mean.. Thinking about nothing.

I'm not sure if I'll re-purchase this again, but it's not a bad price at £3.25!

Have you tried Pheonix Rising? What did you think?

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)