Sunday 22 December 2013

Taking a Break

Hello my lovelies; 

So, I've tried my very hardest to keep up with blogging over the Christmas period and it clearly just isn't happening. This week I am working 9 days in a row and they aren't short days either. Add in that I have TONS and I mean tons of Uni work to finish, plus the fact that I'm feeling constantly poorly, plus the fact I'm not feeling great mentally and I'm constantly worrying about the smallest thing, I just need a break. Otherwise I'm gonna stop enjoying blogging and that's the last thing I want to happen.

I have SO much planned for next year, blog-wise and life-wise and I will be sharing it all with you, I promise. But for now I'm going to take a step back and enjoy a Christmas break with my family and I will be back on top form come January. 

Please bear with me guys <3 

Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)