Welcome to November!
Blog Every Day in November is a challenge I found on a lovely little blog - Rosalilium. I thought it would be a really nice way of getting used to blogging more, coming up with more post ideas and meeting other bloggers who have taken up the challenge. I also hope it will inspire me to write more interesting and varied posts and also take more pictures (I'm sooo picture lazy!). If you're interested in taking part, it's not too late! Just pop over to her site and the instructions are right there :) there is also a calender of topics so if you struggle with writers block like I do, they can start you off.
So today's topic is 'Introductions'. I realised that I haven't actually introduced myself on here and my about me section is pretty boring and doesn't tell you much at all, so I'm going to take this time to tell you a few pointless facts!
Okay, so, I am Charli, (Charlotte, yuck!) and this is me..
(Not the best picture, but it is the most recent!)
- I am 22 years young & just in case you were wondering, my birthday is on the 19th March and I'm a present lover. Not that I'm hinting or anything.
- I am currently studying a degree in Animal Science, I already have a Diploma in Animal Management and I have a huge interest in Conservation. I am literally animal mad, which is probably why I'm not much (not at all) of a people person.
- On the subject of animals, at my parents house we have a variety of animals, it's more like a zoo than a home but once I moved in with the boy, we brought ourselves a little Bengal and named him Kasper. Everybody has a 'love' and mine, is my cat.
(I tried to make this picture bigger, but blogger wasn't having any of it.)
- I am a massive nerd and I could happily sit and read for 24 hours a day. I adore fantasy books, (let's be honest, fantasy worlds are a whole lot better than this one) but I will pretty much read anything. I have completely ran out of space in my house for books, yet I keep on buying. People say 'buy a Kindle?!' but it's really not the same as holding a brand new, or favourite old book. The smell is just, I can't even. Yeah, I'm weird.
- I have a boyfriend, he's the love of my life, aww soppy. We've been together almost 3 years now and although I do nothing but moan at him, I wouldn't change him for the world. Maybe for Daryll from Walking Dead, but only maybe.
- You've probably noticed, or maybe you haven't, but I'm a real, real negative person. It is something I'm working on, but I'm probably always going to be grumpy and miserable and I will end up being that old lady shouting at folk for no apparent reason other than the fact I couldn't find matching socks that morning.
- I have 5 tattoos. 4 on my feet, 1 on my Achilles heel, which is dedicated to a favourite book series of mine. Nerd alert! (Told you.) I have plans for more. I'm a massive tattoo lover and I cannot get my head round people that find them offensive. But that is a subject for another post, OOO inspiration! If I had the guts, I would be covered, but I'm just too fussy.
So there you go, 7 boring facts about me for you. To be honest, I'm not an exciting person. Going to Tesco for a big food shop is about as brilliant as my life gets at the moment. There is an adventurer in me, it is just yet to appear.
First post of November done! Are you doing the challenge? Let me know! I'm also posting on Twitter a lot at the moment! Click my button!