Monday 28 October 2013

lush - the christmas penguin

He does look slightly wonky & disfigured, but how cute is this little guy?!
 

 
What Lush Say;
 
P-P-P Pop in a Penguin! This fun bubble bar is modelled on Little Penguins found on Philip Island, Australia – they’re the smallest penguins in the world!

 
This is the first Christmas product I've tried from the new Lush range, and I'm really impressed!
I am so in love with this product, I got so many bubbles - just from using his head! (Evil, I know, but a girls gotta have her bubbles!) I should still be able to get another 2 baths out of this bar, which makes it seriously good value for money.
There is a slight lemon smell to this but it mostly reminds me of a calm, relaxing spa smell. It's a very fresh, clean scent and not too over-bearing. It sent my bath water a really nice blue (the colour of the penguin basically).
As with most bubble bars, you do have to crumble it properly under running water, otherwise you're left with big chunks floating around in your bath.
 
At £2.95 per bar, I think this is a really good buy, especially as you get at least 2/3 baths out of it! Although, I must say, breaking his head off to give myself some bubbles, was heart-breaking. Poor little penguin!
 
Have you tried this product?
 
- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)