Monday 9 September 2013

september wishlist.

So now we're a little into September, I thought I'd tell you what I've got my eyes on at the moment. 
I've recently become addicted to Youtube, there I said it, that's the first step towards recovery right? Anyhoo, I seem to have fallen in love with a beautiful little Youtuber who goes by the name of Tanya Burr. Watching her videos has obviously made me want to buy every cosmetic going, but alas, I am a pauper, so I have narrowed it down to 3 things that I want before October - which is when I'm back off to Uni.

The first thing on my list is; 

Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Lip Crayon


I actually went into Boots this weekend to buy myself one of these in the colour 'Fuschia Libre' but as usual in my life, it was out of stock. In fact, all of the colours bar one, were out of stock so this MUST be a good buy. I'm usually a lover of a MAC lippy, but seeing as their £14 a pop, I thought I'd start trying some newbies. And at £7.99 they seem reasonably priced. Hopefully on my next venture into Boots, I'll be able to make the purchase!

Next up on the wishlist is;

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer


Tanya also swears by this and uses it in quite a few of her videos. My bestie, Sian also uses this on a daily basis. Now, I've never used concealer, so I thought, why not? What have I got to lose? I have baggy eyes, so maybe this will sort it out! At just over a fiver I thought this was a bargain as I've seen concealers a hell of a lot more expensive than that!

Lastly;

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm


NOW. Everyone woman and their dog is raving about these, so I'm joining the hype. I'm thinking I'll go for either 'Pink Punch' or 'Cherry Me' as they're the colours that I usually wear. At £2.99 a lip balm, these are a serious bargain. Sometimes in my job, a lipstick can be too strong so these seem as though they're my perfect answer to that problem.

I've never really been a user of drugstore make-up apart from No7 as I'm a big MAC fan but unfortunately I have to kick that habit. So I am now delving into a the world of the unknown it seems to me, hopefully these three beauties will be a good introduction!

Assuming I'm able to treat myself to all of these, I'll give them all a review in October. 
Stay tuned!

- Charli, xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)