Monday 30 September 2013

here's to october.

Hello there!

Okay, I know I know, I've been silent for pretty much the whole of September. But! I have my reasons! I've been super poorly, sad face :( and haven't been able to leave my house much. I've also been working overtime and getting things ready for my return back to University, (today was my first day back!). So I do apologise, but I have a brilliant month lined up so hopefully I'll be able to share it all with you!

I am totally in love with October. Aside from Christmas, it's my favourite time of the year. The weather starts getting crisper, it's acceptable to wear big coats & boots, the leaves turn all sorts of beautiful colours & how can I not mention Halloween! I adore Halloween and everything about it, dressing up, gory make-up, late nights, scary pumpkins & sweets! It's also become a favourite month of mine as it's when I go back to University. 

I'm studying for a degree in Animal Science, with a big interest in conservation. My huge, huge passion is animals and everything about them. Ever since I was a little bear, I've dreamed of nothing but a life with animals, chasing after lions (I'm pretty sure they'd be chasing me to be honest) and looking after rhinos & giraffes. Anything animal related and you have my attention. 
So, as I previously said - today was my first day back, into my second year. And oh, Lord. Have I got my work cut out for me! I'm so excited and intrigued as to what this next year will bring and I can't wait to share it with you. Now that I'm back I'll probably be boring you with useless animal facts amongst all my pretty beauty posts!

Well, that's enough for now, I'm sure I've bored you enough! I'd better get on with something productive!

Here's to October <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)