Monday 2 June 2014

Pastel Polish

Morning guys!

It's not just throughout Spring that my obsession with mint green and pastel colours comes into play, it's all year round. I think pale colours can be worn at any time of the year and so I do just that! Today I thought I'd give you a look into my five current favourites!

From left to right; Berry Ice Cream, Breakfast in Bed, Pillow Talk, Peach Melba & Matt White


I brought Berry Ice Cream a real long time ago and then never used it. Recently I decided to dig out some old nail varnishes (the ones that hadn't gone manky) and tried this out. It doesn't look like a 'pastel' here but it's actually a bit more pale than this. It's such a nice colour and perfect the warmer months (hopefully) coming up. 


Breakfast in Bed is one of the most beautiful colours I've ever seen. In comes the mint green obsession. It's the perfect mint to add to any outfit. I brought this as soon as it came into my local Superdrug along with Pillow Talk below. Rimmel polishes are one of my favourite brands, I adore their brushes over any other brand. I live in this colour at the moment!


Pillow Talk is my other current favourite, probably because I love Rimmel polishes so much. This is another polish from the Rita Ora line that was recently released, along with Breakfast in Bed above. This is a stunning pale, baby blue and I'm always torn as to whether to wear this, or the mint green. I can never decide!


Peach Melba is a colour that I wore constantly throughout Summer last year and I have continued to have massive love with this. It looks a bit coral in this picture but it's a lot more pale, it's exactly like it's name says. Peachy! I love wearing this for days at work, working with jewellery means I like my nails to look good at all times and I think this colour looks really professional! 


And last but not least, we have Matt White. I think everyone needs a good white in their polish collection. This is brilliant for either using for designs or just as an all over colour. I recently paired this with my black and white palm midi skirt and black crop for a night out and it looked really nice! Barry M polishes are always long-lasting as well, which is always a bonus!

So as you can see, I have some big love for Barry M and Rimmel at the moment! I think both brands are excellent value for money and both last ages before beginning to chip, especially the two Rimmel ones! What are you favourite pastel colours? I'm always up for expanding my collection (obsession).

- Charli, xo






3 comments:

  1. Breakfast in bed is one of my favourites aswell! Perfect for spring / summer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful summer colors! I love having colors on my nails!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)