Wednesday 2 April 2014

Currently // 03


Reading // Bobbi Brown's Make-up Manual - I got this for my birthday off of a friend of mine and I literally haven't put it down. I now want to own every single item from that book, not caring how it affects my bank balance. I'm rubbish at make-up, yet I have a beauty blog (what on Earth it wrong with me?) but this is so inspiring and as most of the book is for beginners, it is just what I need! Amazon

Listening to // Jason Derulo, Taylor Swift, Christina Perri & Katy Perry - Cannot get enough of these guys! Well, I can never get enough of Taylor Swift, she is of course, my idol. But the other 3 are releasing some excellent songs at the moment. I love Dark Horse, Humans and Stupid Love - they will soon be on my iPhone so I can have them on constant repeat! 

Thinking about // Finishing Uni - I finish Uni on the 6 May and I cannot wait. However, I have so much work to get done in the next few weeks that the finish line seems further away than it ever has. I need to sit myself down, write up a plan and stick to it. But how hard is it to stick to something that you hate doing?! I need a miracle. 

Loving // Decorating and chocolate - I got enough chocolate for my birthday to last me forever (a week). Lindt, Cadburys, Nestle and Galaxy. I enjoy surrounding myself chocolate and rolling around in it (not) (maybe). I'm also loving decorating the spare bedroom. It's coming along nicely, the walls are painted and the wardrobes are up. We're just waiting on a sofa bed and my vanity table now!

Watching // Desperate Housewives, My Mad Fat Diary - Again, Desperate Housewives. I think I'm on Season 5 now, just starting. It's still my favourite programme of all time and I'm in love with every single character. It will never bore me. Also, My Mad Fat Diary is back! It's back since the beginning of March but still, I adore it. I am way too in love with Nico Mirallegro, he is to die for. Sorry Bear.

Looking forward to // This month I'm going to Hit The Deck with Bear and a few others, I've never been before, but I'm really looking forward to it! A day of friends, cheap beer and some of my favourite bands! What out Summer Set, I'm coming for you! Also this month, wait for it - MCBUSTED. Damn I am excited. Sian and I will be seeing these boys on 29th April and I way too excited. Two of my favourite bands, under one roof, together, as one, near me, in the same room. Woah.

What are your currents?
- Charli, xo

4 comments:

  1. I didn't like uni at all and was so relieved when it was over haha! Good luck in your last few weeks lovely, just think - the finish line is in sight! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have so much work to do between now and then :( and no motivation!

      Delete
  2. Good luck for your last month of uni. I remember it well, I was so stressed I made myself ill and fell asleep in my last exam - it's a miracle I graduated! Make sure you take some time out to relax everyday or you'll become a stresshead like me! I love Desperate Housewives, it's probably my all time fave. Everyone always comments that I'd definitely be Susan and the more I rewatch it the more I think they're right! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, Susan reminds me of my mum! I think I'd be just like her too tbh! And yeah I'm doing too much relaxing and not enough work at the moment! :(

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)