Sunday 2 March 2014

Currently // 02


_________________________________________________________________

Reading // The Midwife's Confession by Diane Chamberlain. This woman is one of my all-time favourite authors and I have never been left disappointed by one of her books. I've been wanting to read this for some time after a friend recommended it to me and after spending months reading fantasy based books, I thought it was about time for a bit of 'real-life'. It's not based on a true story, but it does deal with the difficult issues of suicide and I'm looking forward to getting stuck into it. 

Listening to // Nicki Minaj, my iPod on shuffle - I recently found my old iPod (my mum's old iPod that I 'borrowed') and I've been loving listening to all my old scene bands; Secondhand Serenade, 3 Doors Down, All American Rejects (who are headlining at Slam Dunk this year, can I get a squeal?) and Simple Plan.

Thinking about // Bear's housemate moved out this weekend and as sad as we are to see him go, I have not stopped thinking about decorating, cleaning, buying new furniture. We'll be turning the spare room into a storage room/dressing room/TV room and I can't wait to sit at my new vanity table and have all my pretty things around me! It's also my birthday this month, which I'm sure you'll be hearing more about over the next week or two!

Loving // 2014 - I'd just like to say, how amazing this year has been and it's only March. After such a bad 2013, I've done everything possible to make sure I spend the whole of this year smiling. And boy, has it worked! This month I'm also loving floral. I've picked some floral Cath Kidston wallpaper for the spare room, I've found several different notebooks, storage items, linen - anything with a pretty floral theme, I'm there.

Watching // The Walking Dead - It's back! After a 2/3 month break, the show is back. I'm a HUGE Walking Dead fan and I'm way, way, WAY too in love with Daryl. Literally, I'm sure Bear thinks I'm gonna go on this fan girl hunt, find his house, remove his wife and casually begin my new Daryl's wife life. He may not be wrong..

Looking forward to // March - Ooo, where to start this month! Next week I'm venturing to Centreparcs with my lady, Kerry for a joint birthday spa evening, bring on the sauna. Then a week or so after that, it's only my birthday. So clearly, you have to celebrate the whole week, which will consist of; TGIF, IKEA, a girls night in, new hair, Meadowhell with lots of food and shopping and of course, a massive night out.

What are your currents?

- Charli, xo

5 comments:

  1. i love the layout of your blog! id love it if youd check out my blog and comment back! im also running a fab soap and glory giveaway that you should enter http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/a-week-of-instagram-4.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tut, pinching the same photo as me ;)

    ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH AND I AM SO EXCITED

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO :D IT'S GOING TO BE SO DAMN AWESOME.

      Delete
  3. Oh my! I love Daryl from The Walking Dead too! I'm actually so jealous of the blonde girl for getting to be alone with him now they're all split up hahahaa! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha, me too! I missed that one when it first aired and my boyfriend text me saying 'this one is about your husband' hahah, I was like, <3

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)