Sunday 30 August 2015

Life Lately

So it's been 3 months, almost to the date, since I last blogged. What a 3 months it's been. This summer has been the biggest roller coaster of my life and I don't think I'll be getting off any time soon. But in the mean time, I thought I'd pay some attention to my little Internet space. I've missed you guys.


Benidorm | Rock Trollz | Lady
Beach | Mascara Lips | Black Rock
'I'm not getting drunk' | Favourites | Luna

In July I ventured to Benidorm with my friend Kerry, what an experience. We went Friday to Monday and it was actually brilliant. A quick mini beach-break was just what I needed. I may have spent an entire day throwing up my hangover, but other than that, it was perfect. August was my 6 year anniversary with the one and only Sian and we took a walk to Black Rock among other adventures. The view was beautiful. This summer has also seen a new pair of feet step into my life, let's see what happens. 

World | 3some | Sherwood 
Cambridge adventures | Sister | 6 years
Magaluf | Soul Mate | Holiday

August saw Sian and I jet off to Palma Nova with my family. Such an awesome week filled with relaxation, a lot of sleep and some mini-adventures. It was amazing to spend time with my family, especially my sister. That girl has been my rock. The views from our room were beautiful, I'll have to put some more pictures up at some point, who knew Magaluf had a nice side. Celebrating our 6 years (all month, obviously) Nugget and I ventured to Sherwood Forest, which is so pretty at this time of year. I have also eaten a lot of pizza these last few weeks - New Feet's fault. 

It's not been a particularly easy time for me recently, but I'm feeling a lot of motivation to sort a few things out. I'm back at the gym, I'm completely gutting and re-decorating my room, I have so much to look forward to and also, so much to be thankful for. I'm really gonna try and blog once or twice a week, but bear with me, life keeps getting in the way. Let's see what happens.

How has your Summer been?

- Charli, xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)